jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

English section


by: Jorgelina Barandiarán. 

"The dance is the only art in which we themselves are the material"

Dance for me means a huge part of my life, I don't chose because one day it occurred to me, or because it was just boring, but it's felt since I have memory. The videos of people dancing wonderfull touches my heart and made ​​me/make my move, because dance is just a way to express themselves, to get all the feelings out without saying a word. Norneed expensive costumes or instruments or any other device like it, just a body that feel in his soul the need to danceThere is nothing in the world to fill me and make me happier than dancing, feel the music in my veins, feel truly free. And frankly I do not care if I do well or not, but what my soulfeels in doing so outweighs any possible criticismI would have liked to start classical dance since childhood but then did not know it would be so necessary in the future, and I always say that if i could be born again I would do. My inclination at this time (although I love the contemporary dance) is the Arabic dance, I started at age 8 after seeing a show on it, then I wonder and do not leave until today.



I really love this scene, is from the movie Center Stage turn it up 2. 

                                                                 
My life (L)


This is one of my favourite  routine of contemporany dance (L)

Well,  I say goodbye 
XOXO 
Jorgelina :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario